Spend your time in the checkout line a little more wisely. Open a personal branch — right in the palm of your hand. With mobile banking, you can access your Security State Bank accounts whenever you want, wherever you go! Transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and more — all with a few taps of your finger. And unlike those magazines, mobile banking is free!
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Mobile deposit fee of $.50 for customers with a SSB checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few simple steps:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
Before you can use mobile banking, you must enroll in online banking. Once you do, you can access mobile banking three easy ways.
Open Your Browser
Visit our site on your mobile browser and log into online banking as you normally would.
Download the App
Download the easy-to-use “TouchBanking” app in either the iTunes App Store or Google Play. Once you've installed the app, use the app code “SSBScott7224” to log in.
Send Us a Text
Activate text banking via online banking to easily access account information. Once activated, just text one of the text banking codes below to 99588.
Learn more about mobile banking by watching our mobile banking demo. For additional information, please call us at (620) 872-7224 ext. 418.
BAL = Current Account Balances
HIST + Account Nickname = Transaction History
HELP = Contact Information
ATM + Zip Code = Nearby ATMs
BRANCH = Zip Code = Nearby Branches
STOP = Cancel Text Banking Service